.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This and that

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Mid week update

How many times has it happened to you discover something new about stuff you use on a day-to-day basis? In the last several months of using launch radio, i never realised there was a metal station. Instead I was trying to create my own metal station by eliminating unwanted songs like "Oops! I did it again". In any case, if you want to listen to my station you can click here .

In another shameless act of self-promotion, I want to announce the launch of my very own
webpage. To be honest, I scoffed upon html and related stuff not too long ago. That is why I never really had a website. (There's a song called "Cyberwaste" playing on radio right now. What a coincidence!!) Recently, I decided to give the whole website thing another chance and it worked out pretty well. I believe, it is time to give something back to the web community. It is only fair considering the amount of stuff I've googled in the last few years.

1 Comments:

  • Hey K2!!! Finally, I visited your blogspot to be pleasantly surprised by >1 post :-) Website and stuff too, damn neat! And hey, please add some interesting links to your website!

    By Blogger Sattva - The Alternative, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home